The health and safety of participants, staff, and volunteers is our top priority. We believe creative activity is an important part of healthy living and are delighted to begin studio classes again.
The following guidelines follow the current directives set forth by the Arkansas Department of Health.
- Class size will be limited to 10 people (including participants, staff, and volunteers)
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet at all times. Seating and supplies will be arranged to allow for appropriate distancing.
- Staff, volunteers, and participants must wear a cloth face covering. Masks are available to purchase here.
- Studio access will be limited to class participants, staff, and volunteers. Children must be dropped off and picked up outside.
- Equipment and supplies will be disinfected at the beginning and end of each class by participants. Restrooms and common areas will be disinfect before and after each class by staff.
- Participants, staff, and volunteers will be screened upon arrival for fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste/smell.
- STAY HOME if you have exhibited any of the symptoms listed above or been in contact with a person known to be infected by COVID-19 in the last 14 days. Class fees will be issued as credit for future use.
Help support Make.Do.'s mission...
Make.Do. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your financial contribution may be tax deductible.