Sewing, painting, embroidery, knit, crochet… anything goes at Open Studio! Bring whatever project you’re working on and spend a few hours crafting in community at Make.Do.’s studio. This is a great way to find inspiration, learn from each other, and encourage createfullness all around.
There is no suggested fee for Open Studio. We want everyone to feel welcome to participate without any barriers. Registration is required to make sure we have enough space to maintain social distancing (and so we can be excited to see you!) Use one of the following options to register:
- RSVP- use this option to register without making a donation.
- RSVP with Donation- use this option if you would like to add a donation to your registration.
- Reserve a Machine- use this option if you would like to use one of Make.Do.’s machines for a suggested fee of $5. Machine availability is limited.
Fabric and other supplies will be available to purchase if you don’t bring your own.
Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Make.Do. believes creativity should be accessible to everyone and money should never be a barrier for someone to take our classes. Here’s how it works:
- Enter your quantity in the box below and hit “Next.”
- Enter your name and email. Hit “Next.”
- To pay the suggested fee, hit “Add to Cart.” To pay less or more than the suggested fee, enter your amount in the “Custom Price” box. Hit “Apply Price” and then “Add to Cart
Have a gift card?
If the gift card amount is less than the suggested fee, just follow the Pay-What-You-Can steps to deduct the gift card from your registration fee. If the gift card amount is equal to or more than the suggested fee, use the code GIFT CERT at checkout.
Class fees are non-refundable. If you cancel your registration more than 24-hours in advance you can choose to (1) donate your class fee to the Pay-What-You-Can fund, (2) credit your fee to a future class, or (3) transfer your fee to a friend. No-shows and cancellations made less than 24 hours from the class will automatically be donated to the Pay-What-You-Can fund.
COVID-19 Cancellation Exemption: If you are experiencing fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell, STAY HOME. Your class fee will be credited for a future date.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or for more details on Make.Do.’s policy.