Welcome to the Big Pitcher

Donations don’t have to be big to be significant. Whether it’s $5 a month or $500 all at once… it adds up fast in the Big Pitcher!

The consistent and¬†collaborative generosity of our donors fills over 70% of the Big Pitcher every year (in case you’re wondering, the other 30% comes from class fees).

It’s very gratifying to be confident that I’m supporting such a worthy cause. – Cindy, monthly donor

Your support pours creativity into our community!

(And remember, because Make.Do. is a 501(c)(3) organization, financial gifts may be tax deductible.)

Checks (payable to Make.Do.) may be sent to PO Box 222, Searcy AR 72145

Let's be email buddies!